Saturday

No to Car makeup application

English: Makeup before attendance. Српски / Sr...
English: Makeup before attendance. Српски / Srpski: Шминкање пред наступ. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

In class discussion yesterday, one of my students commented on the idea of women applying makeup in the car. This is such a dangerous idea. There are hundred of car accidents caused each year from women still doing it knowing the consequences.




Makeup is not that serious. Never put on makeup while actually driving. I have applied lipstick when stuck at a red light. Nothing else is really necessary.




My looks aren't so serious that I would apply anything  while driving down the street. If I need to put on makeup, I get up a lot earlier in the morning.




Watch the NikkieTutorials video below to see why.












Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment