Monday

Foundation No Nos...

mac select spf 15 foundation nc20
mac select spf 15 foundation nc20 (Photo credit: Idhren)
Figuring out what foundation is right for you is the hardest thing a woman does cosmetically. No one wants to wear makeup and then look like a clown once they leave the house. I can't tell you the number of times I've seen a woman looking like Casper because she has on the wrong shade. My mother use to wear foundation that was too light and look a hot mess so I didn't intend on ever wearing foundation.

When I moved to Texas, baby.... this Texas water is KILLER on the skin. I look like a teenager again with all of the blemishes I have.

I have gone through so much foundation it's amazing. I have shades way too light to way to dark and everything in between. I have a couple of foundations that are right on target. Here is a video that shares some incite on what you should and shouldn't do when looking for foundation.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment