Sunday

We ALL know THEY have style secrets!

English: Kim Kardashian Fragrance Launch, Glen...
English: Kim Kardashian Fragrance Launch, Glendale, CA on February 22, 2011 - Photo by Glenn Francis of www.PacificProDigital.com (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Spanx!! I had to post this. We all look at the pictures on the net and say "if only I had." This just goes to show us that as we get older we have to get the tricks of the trade to keep up, stay in the gym 24/7, or work with what you have. I just work with what I have and make it look pretty (praise the lord). I have some spanx but never wear them unless it's a special occasion.
Yea, they got you Kim. She is probably gaining weight because of all the "love" she is getting from Kanye. *WINK*WINK*



Oops! Kim Kardashian Flashes Her Spanx in Semi-Transparent Dress - The Kardashians:

'via Blog this'
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment