Friday

A touch of blue



Sometimes you just have to play around with colors. 


I've learned that you have to just buy stuff to see if it works for you. Sometimes it's a big fail. I've bought some shadows that I wish I hadn't wasted my money on. I end up giving them away to some young teenager that could care less about the color payoff. 






I, on the other hand, can't afford not to look "right" when I go to work. I don't want to put on makeup and have it looking crazy midday without a way to fix it. It has happened to me so many times that I've began to eliminate some brands that just don't work for me.
Then you have to experiment with the colors before you actually wear them out of the house. I test out colors together before I actually wear them. You know those days you are in the house with nothing to "really" do. Those are great days to test out the colors. 
One good idea I've learned is to look in your closet for inspiration. Whatever colors work in the closet will work on the eyes.  I found these colors in a shirt in my closet.  I tested it out and this is what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment