Friday

It was a neon day

Hey ladies! So the day was sunny and going great. I decided to wear my bright neon green short. Mind you, I have been losing weight like crazy lately so it doesn't fit like it use to. HA! Well, I wore it to be nice and cheerful.

Months ago, I won a Yaby palette from Crystalis007 on YouTube. It is a super pigmented colorful palette. In my field, I have to be careful with being too colorful. I used that palette with my Ulta bargains. They always have those sales on palettes. I have a great collection of wearable colors. They are namebrand quality shadows but super affordable.


So here's what I did. I started with a primer. I used two primers. The shadow insurance makes it not crease but doesn't have the best wearability. I topped it with the cheap but effective elf primer. Nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk went on too of that to guarantee a more effective color payoff.


Now comes the superblending needed whenever working with colors. I started a with taking from Sugarpill. I blended that out with the neon from the Yaby palette. Then I added a darker bright green as I went toward the outer V of my eye. This creates the bright colors for my look.

I have deep set eyes. I have to work with my crease in my looks. I used the Green Ulta palettes to make a crease that wasn't dramatically placed. I deepened it with another Ulta palette that contained browns. The liner needed to be thin so I used liquid. Believe it or not, I didn't put on any mascara in this look.
VoilĂ  !



No comments:

Post a Comment