Saturday

Hot Pink

This is the first time I've worn my Ralph Lauren collared shirt in so long. I thought I would celebrate with a nice eye look. I started to go super dramatic like the looks I see on the net but then I remembered I had to go to work.



This is the one you guys liked. Hot pink is something I usually don't wear clothes wise but I love the makeup color. This is hot pink and black. I've learned that when you mix colors you get weird combinations. The hot pink comes from (what else) my Sugarpill palette. I figure I can get some good wear out of the colors while it's warm. The black is Wet n Wild panther. I love this little black eye-shadow.

Well... If I get some serious readers I will start making videos or something. You can comment and I will respond if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment