Sunday

My new lip secret...

I talk for a living. It is always a battle to find a way to keep your lipstick not looking a hot mess. I found one way to keep my lips looking luscious without having that super matte look.

1. Moisturize your lips. (I use EOS - lemon)

2. I learned that you have to allow the moisturizer to set before applying anything else and sometimes I even blot the extra oil off.


3. Lip pencil in color of choice.


4. My secret ingredient... Nyx Soft Matte lip creams  - These work magic on top of a lip pencil to make an immovable layer of color under my lipstick. It is freaking great! Let it set before beginning the next step.


5. Lipstick (If you use the Wet n Wild matte lipstick it will come out like a paint stain for the lips... 16 HR wear)




I bought a $25 certificate on Social Goodies. You pay $25 for $50 worth of products. I think I ordered every color I could. I will try to do some looks with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment