Monday

Goo-ga-li Eyes

That's what you call the look a person has when they start seeing someone they really like. I think I really have it now. I've started seeing someone who is "into" me. He calls me and listens to what I am saying. What more can a woman ask for? A lot of women want a man who will care and provide for them. I think I just want a man that loves me unconditionally. You can't have everything in the world. You have to ask yourself, "What is truly valuable to me?"
I've been around some successful relationships. A lot of the mistakes I have been making is trying to hold on to something I KNOW wasn't in my best interest, for fear that I would never find another equally worthy. I found several in actuality. But this one makes me smile, that deep seated smile you get when you have a good laugh with a friend. Nothing serious right now but I enjoy the non-seriousness of it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment