Wednesday

Welcome- I'm updating now

I forgot to post this...
Allow me to introduce myself (in my Jay-Z voice). I am ShaySpeakz. I love word-play. I just began wearing cosmetics and getting into fashion again recently. I didn't care much about fashion before now and man ole man did it show. Now I want to share with you my journey as I fumble through hair stuff, makeup stuff, fashion stuff, and all body care things.
Yea, I know it looks really now because I need a new camera. I need a new one for my Youtube videos also. Until then I can start writing what I can, that is what I do by the way.
I could say I'm the greatest at being me. I'm by no means a guru in anything... well maybe young single parenting skills. I can tell you my tips. You just have to keep reading and ask, just keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment