Friday

My daily skin battle... UGH!!

I have a daily hunt for something that will make my skin look like it did before I had kids. When I was younger I used products for super sensitive skin and my face was flawless. I want to go back to those days when I didn't have acne and a thousand and one blemishes like I do now. I don't know what happened to my skin. I'm assuming it's all of the hormones in my body such as birth control pills.
Unlike most African American, I suffer from redness on certain parts of my face. I use to just think it was a tan but it's winter so it must be sensitivity. I need to continue my "play" with cosmetics to find something that actually works and doesn't cost me $50 per month to replenish.
I found this video and it is a little helpful (I'm not going to say total because I haven't tried any of it yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment